Thursday, January 19, 2012

Tool # 3





I enjoyed looking at Teacher , School and Kids Tube but nothing can compare to all the school stuff I found on the Youtube...especially about anti-bullying messages. I do want to visit blinkx....looks cool.

Copyright ...you can use anything floating around out there as long as you don't redistribute, make money and give credit to the creator of the material.


I will use dropbox to store all kinds of information regarding counseling activities, anti-bullying, life skills, etc. I LOVE having everything in one big filing cabinet......and I can access it from any of my technology tools.

4 comments:

  1. I DID IT! I EMBEDDED MY FIRST VIDEO......WAY TO GO ME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just made a hot link to the "acceptance flashmob"...... yay! Youtube is so cool......so many great anti-bullying videos, speakers,etc...... one animation intrigued me but it ended in suicide showing the power of bullying. Obviously only appropriate for high school students. There was another made by third graders in Canada....it was awesome! I went to Teacher Tube, Kid Tube & School Tube but nothing was as awesome as Youtube! I had no idea there were so many educational videos.... everyone knew but me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Copyright......I read/watched the copyright section. What I took from that bit of information is....you can used whatever is floating around out there but you must not use it to make money & you must give credit to the creator of the material you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Flashmob video!!! So fun! You can send me any videos you find that are good for the whole school and we can play them on morning announcements.

    ReplyDelete